Anyhow, what I've learned this month is that I know absolutely nothing about anything and its probably better if i stop being such a control freak and let "Jesus take the wheel" ( I hate that song so much I cant even express it in words. still it worked) I'm feeling strangely incredible about life and completely mortified about grad school. Right now i've got heartbreak, happiness, rhythm, music, EVERYTHING.
I'm packing right now, I'm supposed to be packing now... I'm in need of an indentured servant...



Packing up the room is overwhelming, but it does make me excited for one thing... my new apartment!!! I cant wait to go burn my well saved cash on domestic bliss. Maybe it's the mommy in me trying to bust out, or the danville shopping virus that attacks all girls living within a 20 mile radius of Danville Blvd, but I am getting absolutely giddy about...chairs, pots pans, cups, place mats, pictures, pillows!!! Its sickening I know, I don't approve of myself. someone give me a reality check, or better yet a give me a check because i can.not.wait.
Here are my first pictures of the apartment in Rice Village-Houston-Texas.



No comments:
Post a Comment