ok so the grocery store is, in my life, the center of news and drama. I always spend my time looking at the trashmags going "she did wha?" "he said wha??" "they reproduced again?!!"
A couple weeks I saw something I thought id never see on the mag rack... oprah broke up with her boy toy steddy?? really oprah? tired of being a sugar momma or something? I mean I guess after like 30 years of not marrying the guy she might of thought "is there something about him that's been holding me back just a tad?" poor guy. total definition of whipped. anyhow, whatever good for oprah good for the sted (that is if its even true)
well apparently some people don't think so...
A fiew days ago I was walking through the
classy-mag section of my new local grocery store and I see this 50 something year old man, totally normal at first glance, perusing the various issues. Then like a hawk spotting prey he locked in on oprah's new edition to O magazine... He seriously started cussing his old man heart out at her as if she were truly there. Crazytown, USA! he called her the big b and started explaining why he thought so...
I didn't catch a lot of his thoughts on the matter but my best guess is it maybe had to do with her dumping her steady stud?
She builds schools in africa, hands out minivans like they're tic tacs, and essentially gives free therapy sessions
to the people she interviews. I mean she has a book club...I love book clubs.... I don't know what possibly could be his beef. So ok... she does look like she's getting younger instead of older, and thats a little scary (i think she must have some rich people youth serum that only she can afford...i will someday find it) and sometimes she acts a little nutty, but the woman is saintly. So don't worry Opie, about that possibly mildly dillusional man in krogers, I've got your back.

Seriously isn't she getting younger?
2 comments:
Ok this is so odd but I just watched the movie "Beloved" and she actually rocked the role she played in that. However, although I admire what she does with her money I think she is just a freakin idiot. Even on the bonus features on the DVD she was like "The moral of this story is to do what I do in real life; help people realize that they are their best thing."
Shut up, Oprah.
maybe he was mad because she's supporting obama? there's all this drama about her not having sarah palin on her show to interview her, even though she's had obama on for his memoirs...I dunno--maybe he was a hard-core conservative and was angry about it?
Post a Comment