Camp was amazing of course and Im bummed my time there was cut short. We went to the ocean, ate copious amounts of pie (blackberry pie = crackberry pie?), played with the tiny tots of the fam, sat by the river with the sisters and cousin Brianna, napped, ate, walked, had a camp fire, saw all of the relatives. I seriously wish we could all just live at camp together sometimes...then I remember that camp is in the middle of no where and people actually do live there in weird trailers with lawns and scary furniture...still this is how awesome my fam is to me.
After breakfast (i had more pie...) we said goodbye to the family crew and headed on our way. Back to Danville to switch the cars and then we started out for as far south as we could get before needing to sleep which was down in Palm Desert tonight.
The drive was quality time. We really had a party driving through the absolute middle of no where California central valley listening to anything and everything on my ipod as we went. The car has been a real trooper. I neeeeed to get a picture of how stuffed it is! We must look ridiculous trucking down the freeway. I can't believe grad school is happening. I really could use a little more time at home but here I go! I'm so excited to get settled in and tear it up!
1 comment:
Boo to grad school because we will miss you but I'm excited for you to have the great experience!
Bea asked me today when you were coming over again and I said, "Aubrey went to college." She said, "Mom, why does everyone have to go to college??" I told her why- She doesn't get it.
Post a Comment