Thursday, August 28, 2008

FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL

heres a list of feelings and thoughts from my almost completed first week of school:
1. my bag is too heavy... seriously considering a nerd pack
2. after four years at itty bitty private school this whole parking lot nightmare is a lot to take...I mean seriously thirty minutes of aimless driving??
3. coming back to the apt. after a long day to my reese's buttercups is quite akin to ricky riccardo's "honey Im hoooome" feeling
4. everyone at Houston is so friendly and that is grand.
5. I love acting class...always have always will. sunshine of my day
6. I definitely win "most confused" in theory class. thanks cmu... ok so its kind of partially my fault but....TUTOR NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
7. its hotter than hades Mcgades down here. i had no idea how much i could possibly sweat.
8. thank you t-mobile for the fave five option without which i would be racking up the most impressive of phone bills
9. when is grad school over? "are we there yet?"
10. i am OBSESSED with my voice lessons. ob-sessed and so pumped and excited to work.
11. loving the love texts calls and msgs from my buddy mellons.
12. I didnt know it was physically possible to get lost as frequently as i do. I need a sherpa and a llama to carry my crud across campus.
13. tomorrow im supposedly finally getting real internet and cable. If the man doesnt pull through i am not responsible for my actions.

3 comments:

Randi said...

I'll send you a sherpa pronto.

Olivia said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i'm so proud/jealous of you!

Dani and Paul said...

I can't believe that you are going to grad school. That is very exciting. Welcome to the wonderful heat. I am so sorry.