Thursday, August 21, 2008

tay-has pics.

bedroom fan
tiny tv for tiny me!
corner in the kitchen
i am obsessed with this light
closet
Bathroom
practice corner
b-room sink
family room
one side of the kitchen
entering New Mexico
Rainbow in New Mxco
one of the three billion gas stations in which I used the ladies room
my desky. need bulletin board

my bed. I dont know how to un-lopside these pictures.

So now that you have a kink in your neck from leaning side ways, I hope you enjoyed!  I Still need to add some stuff on the big bare walls (will I ever get to that?) but that gives you all an idea! I actually slept fairly well last night all by my lonesome.  This is going to be really good for me since I'm still afraid of the boogie man and have had roomies for 4 years. Although I miss the roomie bonding, it's so fun to turn on my music and dance around my room or just lay around like a bum, or sing as loud as I want. I am a nerd.  Yes I dance by myself, don't you? its the little joys in life, right?

Im really sad bc I have no TV and although im ussually not a tv junkie especially not at school I NEED some olympics in my life.  The last thing I watched was before family camp; some freakishly skinny european runner losing her form, I miss that, I love that ha! but really what I wouldn't do for some tear jerking visa commercials and some healthy patriotism and competition. some one fill me in.

Thank goodness for the phone! Everyone is a dial tone away which is so nice in a new place.  I talked to one of my bests Randi yesterday and it just felt like we were five and at home playing at the duck park.  Tara called me with Courtney to chat and make sure I was settled in.  All of the fb and blog messages are fantastic too.  What did people do before technology?  I guess die bc their ox fell on them oregon trail style. 

Im thinking I should find food somewhere before I completely destroy my next test. Why can't it be multiple choice at least then I could form something funny with the bubbles. Ill be coming to school for the express purpose of using internet again soon! xoxoxo


  

2 comments:

Paige said...

OH I checked out every pic! I love the new chairs and all the orange in the kitchen and bright chair pillows! I'm so impressed that you are living alone- you will always look back on this time as the one time you got to live alone and have your own space!

Randi said...

My first link! Thanks :) Thanks for keeping me posted about everything and it was great to talk!