Thursday, August 14, 2008

JULIA CHILD WAS A SPY

Sometimes there is NO time for a creative title. JULIA CHILD WAS A SPY. This is possibly the most wonderful news I've heard all week. Above she beats some poultry... practicing to beat up some Nazi scum? I think YES. I couldn't be more tickled.  Can you imagine that old lady frog voice relaying information to El Presidente about Hitler and his hoods? I LOVE THIS NEWS. 

It does bring to mind one question.  Why am I not a spy?  I can deconstruct a persons life history by looking at their facebook status.  My cousins and I have spied on our grandparents, uncles, and aunts since we can remember.  So what I'm not fluent in any specific language...I can talk about the weather in three and often ask to use the restroom in Italian... 

Ok maybe I couldn't hack it but I am so elated that JULIA FLIPPING CHILD could! She has reached BAMF status. I love her. Learn more about this best-news-ever-news and get excited about home making super sleuths.

Martha Stewart... do you have something to tell us?

1 comment:

Randi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.