
Im almost packed. my car is going to be scraping the pavement all the way to TEXAS!
The itinerary is:
7 am. (today ah i should go to bed) wake up finish packing mayhem forget important necessities and shove extra stuff in corners of car
930 am. Drive to family camp! (my mom's family has been doing this for a billion years, there should be a shot of our cave dwelling ancestors camping in "10,00 BC")
Friday night and saturday morning. camping, smores, pies, general recreational eating, toddler holding, walking off said food
saturday morning. drive home. switch out moms car for mine packed.
drive to texas...for three days...lots of memories to be created.
I'll be getting in to Houston on the 18th-ish. so scared and unprepared! everything will be fine though. It's an exciting new adventure. I cant believe its almost here, I can't believe its grad school time!!!
1 comment:
AH!! I'm so excited for you. I wish that I could see you before you go, but I think we should all try to have a reunion in NY sometime soon. I love you so much and know you're going through a lot, but know I'm thinking of you and missing your tiny Audrey Hepburn like body.
Post a Comment