Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Monday

So this morning T C and I actually got up at 5:30, got ready, and headed into the morning fog to drive to yoga.  It was incredible! and incredibly challenging.  The studio is heated into the 100's which felt alright until we started to move.  By the end of the session our shirts were completely (i mean like we went swimming in them) drenched.  I didn't know my face could get that red.  Our instructor was awesome and explained to us every system of our body we were working.  And we worked them.  I am exhausted.  Tomorrow morning I'm opting for an 8:30 class :)  Still, it was great to really feel the burn.  And my ever-tense back feels fantastic!  I have so much more I want to write tonight but I just NEED to hit the hay as if it were life or death. I'll leave you with another Hafiz poem. I'm obsessed with Hafiz, I'll give you his background in my next post. So tired.  Sleep tight!

The Happy Virus

I caught the happy virus last night When I was out singing beneath the stars. It is remarkably contagious - So kiss me.

3 comments:

Randi said...

I'm not sure that 12th century poets learned how to finish their poems. Or maybe my computer is just blocking me from greater literature than that intended for teenagers.

Leah said...

Aubrey O'Connor you are adorable. This is Leah Fosse by the way, I saw your link on Randi's blog. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Paige said...

Aubrey I wish I could have witnessed the yoga class with the 3 of you! How could you do any yoga when you were all on the floor laughing hysterically? that's what yoga does to me because I'm so unflexible. My favorite is when someone passes gas. I can't stop laughing and get horribly dirty looks.