This morning bright and early Tara and I jumped in the jeep and headed down to San Luis to get Courtney! Packing the car was a serious event. I think I sweat out a small child. We did this all with nearly empty stomachs. Starving, hot, and losing our minds, we sped down to Splash Cafe to stuff our faces with clam chowder and other unhealthy things. Its pretty much THE BEST CLAM CHOWDER ever, closely followed by bread bowls at the wharf in San Francisco. Courtney drove home. I squished in the back next to a big blue duffel bag, a laundry bag, a refrigerator, and proceeded to pass out. I have been so exhausted lately, it must be work, mo' money mo' prollems...ha!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Down to SLO!
This morning bright and early Tara and I jumped in the jeep and headed down to San Luis to get Courtney! Packing the car was a serious event. I think I sweat out a small child. We did this all with nearly empty stomachs. Starving, hot, and losing our minds, we sped down to Splash Cafe to stuff our faces with clam chowder and other unhealthy things. Its pretty much THE BEST CLAM CHOWDER ever, closely followed by bread bowls at the wharf in San Francisco. Courtney drove home. I squished in the back next to a big blue duffel bag, a laundry bag, a refrigerator, and proceeded to pass out. I have been so exhausted lately, it must be work, mo' money mo' prollems...ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment