Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hats off to Bryce!

Last night was my cousin Bryce's high school graduation.  GO BRYCE!  It was a great time with the fam and the best graduation weather any of us had experienced (my high school ceremony was somewhere between 90 and 100 degrees). During the six billion speeches I learned that some people should have a serious time limit and that I have horrendous posture.  There were some really good moments in the ceremony too, I got a lump in my throat over a couple things people said.  There were noise makers, balloons; an all around good time.  So proud of Bryce.
Link
Heres the proud class of 2008 and a picture of my cousin Brianna (Bryce's sister) Tara (my baby sis) and I in the bleachers.  Unfortunately my camera died before I could snag a close up of Bryce.

In other news... I'm watching American Graffiti with the parents.  I can't get over how incredible this movie is.  It really captures the era and its just so well done.  Richard Dreyfus has this little mini monologue in the movie that has to be one of my favorite parts...

Quick! Hang a right...Cut over to G Street. I just saw a vision! I saw a goddess. Come on, you've got to catch up to her....This was the most perfect, dazzling creature I've ever seen...She spoke to me. She spoke to me right through the window. I think she said, 'I love you.' That means nothing to you people? You have no romance, no soul? She - someone wants me. Someone roaming the streets wants me!

Just trust me on its goodness and rent it. It's quality.

Tomorrow Tara and I are road tripping to San Luis Obispo to get Courtney at Cal Poly, in the Jeep with no AC.  It promises to be an adventure! 


No comments: