Friday, September 19, 2008

VISITOR


To my fellow Danville-ites:

OH MY GOSH PHIL G AND AUBREY O'CONNOR ARE DATING. WHAT??!

ok now that we've gotten that out of the way for those of you who haven't heard it through the very efficient grapevine...  Phil's visiting in 1 week and I could not be more giddy. I am OBSESSED with counting down the days.

you can imagine me right now doing a very excited ceremonial 1-week-till-phil-comes-dance...you can also imagine that I am magically a really good dancer and I look awesome and its a good hair day....k great. Thanks for taking that journey with me.

I think I'll keep all the mushy stuff to myself. It's special.

oh and you can bet your bottom dollar there'll be pictures.

6 comments:

Randi said...

You don't know how many phone calls I have received that went something like this:
"Randi- Aubrey and Phil are dating and I KNOW you already knew about this. Why didn't you tell me!?"

Paige said...

You are funny. And if he really liked you he'd get a freakin' job and fly you up every weekend. Tell him that. Jeff and I dated for 5 years long distance and we flew back and forth the entire time! And look how well we turned out. Mostly.

Dani and Paul said...

You are so funny! I couldn't believe it when I found out, but I am very happy for you guys.

Brittany said...

Aubrey I just found your blog and read the great news! I love it when two Danvillites get together!!!! I can't wait for pictures.

Olivia said...

YEAH i need to see what this dude looks like. NOW.

Nisha Asnani said...

Oh whoa - i'm in with olivia, i just facebook friended him for total picture stalking purposes.

i hope that's ok with you.

<3

oh and thanks for your blog comment, meant the world to me :)