Monday, September 22, 2008

NUMBERS.

good morning. I've never been good with numbers, but here are some interesting ones...

24. I have 24 mosquito bites on my right leg alone right now. I look like I have the pox from my thighs down.

7.5 I woke up at 7:30 this morning with out an alarm clock. I am not usually a morning person so I consider this a miracle.

55. I paid 55 bucks to get my car jumped on Saturday after I ran down the battery using my car for its lights.

10. The hurricane happened 10 days ago. 

7. I've been back in Houston for 7 days. My apartment hasn't had power for more than 7 days. someone pity me. I have never valued electricity more in my life...have I ever valued electricity??

4. This is the number of days until Phil comes! (I don't count friday because it's the day of...thats how you do Christmas countdown right? no one counts Christmas. And aren't you supposed to carry Christmas with you all year?)

5. THIS is how many days Phil says are in the countdown.  He does not follow the Christmas countdown style and thinks we'll just get too excited and when thursday rolls around and there are no days to count I'll be sad. SCROOGE.

2. I always have to check to see if I've locked my car door twice.  It is the most annoying thing in the world.  It's not ocd, although that would make for a good blog, it's just I literally am not sure if I just did it or not. short term memory loss?

0. Zero is the amount of home work I had this weekend. Thanks Ike.

3,000/400.  Phil and I laugh and talk on the phone every day for 3,000 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if he racks up at least a 400 dollar phone bill.

1. There was a time at cmu when I used to eat at least one candy bar a day. Usually reeses sticks.

10. I think this weekend was pretty close to a perfect 10 save my jump start fiasco.

10+ Phil weekend is sure to be a 10+ I can already guesstimate it at about a 15+




3 comments:

RedVelvetDiva said...

Aubrey! I didn't know you had a BLOG! This is wonderful news...I've just spent the last hour catching up on your adventures. I'm so glad you made it safely through that hurricane...I feel ya...seriously..the no air conditioning...totally feel ya!!!!
Oh man I miss you girl...looks like your totally having a blast in Houston though! I look forward to reading more!!

P>S PHil!?!?!? I think I just went into Anaphylactic Shock!

Olivia said...

more than one reese stick was usually involved. let's be real

Nisha Asnani said...

update! i need to reaaaaaad about your liffffffe