DISCLAIMER: This is not a happy home-maker post. If people say they love housework ask them this: more than the beach? more than a good book? more than ice cream? NO. hello. Of course cooking is different and special...but...scrubbing the toilet?! Cleaning a house is a lot of work. It's something to be proud of but I'm no snow white ("yay squirrels come help me do the dishes! get excited!!" ewe. she was definitely missing some screws)...I do clean a mean house none the less...be impressed.
I HAVE A CONFESSION
My swiffer has kind of made me in love with cleaning the floor which I now refer to as swiffing.
He's...dare i say...the other man in my life. And YES he is a "he."
We dance around the house together. His favorite song is "let me come back you can blame it all on me" ...the one the mariachi band plays in the swiff commercial.
here are some things I love about swiffy:
I love the smell of his floor cleaner(Thats right watch out ladies he's a wetjet).
I love that he's not afraid of his purple-ocity.
I love that he was so darn'd easy to assemble.
I never really new life before swiffy... the mops, the dirty water, the gross spunges...but I'm so thankful to have him by my side when life gets hard and floors get dusty.
3 comments:
LOVE YOU.
LOVE SWIFF.
LOVE CLEANING. not.
Oh Aubrey I too love the swiffer. The lavendar, is my very favorite.
How funny are you?! I am obsessed with my swiffer too, I have used probably seven of the refills since i have been married, it's so fun:-) And thanks, i love my bangs too, they are sooo fun!!
Post a Comment