Saturday, September 6, 2008

SAMBA SAMBA




Tonight Lyndsey (my class mate and instant friend) and I went to a Brazilian Arts festival in downtown Houston and it was A BLAST. It was at this incredible outdoor center and there were yummy Brazilian fried foods and dancers and capoiera fighters. We had such a party time trying out the dance moves, they even had a troop to teach us. I did NOT know I could sweat so much. I probably should have saved the food for after the dancing...So here's what I learned about Brazilians... They have perfect bodies...ie. petite, no waist, big boobs, cute butt...I'm hoping they balloon out when they're old to make me feel better. They have delicious food. They have hips that move like nothing I've ever seen...double jointed??
It was so fun hanging out with Lyndsey and having another Houston adventure. We strolled around and people watched, especially focused on "girl with green-are-those-even-pants girl" i tried to get a picture I swear, thin.as.capezio.tights. with fake pockets on the back...UNREAL.
We might even sign up for Samba lessons ourselves. It was such a fun workout.


Here's me and Lyndsey... I can NOT believe my hair is actually red...I kind of think its an optical illusion because when I look at myself I usually only see my "inner Ariel" not the outer one.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Omg. Brazil fest?????? I totally would have come. You're a ginger!!!!!!!!!!

Katifornia said...

Blob! haha, Im glad you stumbled upon my blog so now i can read yours! You look awesome with the red hair and i kinda wish i was brazillian now.