Tuesday, January 13, 2009

PROVORAMA



What could be better than a week with my sweetheart? NOTHING. I just got back from another Phab Phil Phest (thanks once more to hostess Jaicy and her hubby Evrhet who housed me and also clothed me the night I lost my luggage!). I am disgustingly in love. Somebody slap me. We had such a great time enjoying each others company, goofing around,cuddling, laughing, talking, talking, talking, adventuring, and eating mint chip ice cream pretty much nightly.

Here are the TOP 5 highlights of the week (did someone say highlights? I need some BAD. If my roots get any longer I may have to become hat girl)

1. Sledding with friends! It was dumping snow before my visit so sledding was grand. There's nothing better than an excuse to throw snow at those you love before throwing yourself willy nilly down a hill.

2. cookin'. I forced Phil to buy real food at the grocery store (his regular at school food groups include: eggo waffles, peanut butter, pasta noodles, and milk). We got domestic and cooked a few nights. We saved cash, enjoyed our first attempts at culinary creation, AND PG even helped! (Philpoints are adding up fast.)

3. We got to see many many friends, be it at lunch, dinner, or other fun festivities. 

4. We got to see the Pres. Thomas S. Monson speak on Sunday night. So awesome. He had wonderful things to say about the challenges and blessings of our generation and the importance of our young adult years.  Sitting next to PG (in his suit...so cute so cute so cute) made it that much sweeter.

5. We saw the Body world exhibit! Going to museums is one of my favorite things on earth. My parents made sure to take us tiny tots to exhibits any chance they got. This was my second time at body world and it was a feast for the mind. Of course there is something creepy about the once living displays but it was so cool to really be able to see the complex design of the human bod'.

I've never had a week go by so quickly. It was hard to leave but Phil only let me drop one or two tears (I'm quite the misty eyed lady). I can't wait to see him next and to watch the days fly by 'til we get to be Mr. and Mrs. (oh how I'll miss the sound of "miss." I just love it. It's so Gone with the Wind southern belle-ish. I'm definitely happy to trade it in nonetheless.) And now the pictures... I didn't take enough. Sometimes I forget about the camera. Anyhow Here they go!



5 comments:

Celia Fae said...

People still call me miss and I'm obviously no longer a candidate, so don't worry. They'll be calling you Miss Aubrey forever.

How do I get some Philpoints deducted from my account?

Miss Mary said...

You guys are so cute! What a fun week! Yay!

Nisha Asnani said...

1. Your hair is getting SOOOOO long! beauuutiful

2. I'm so glad for this update, I was missing your bloggerooning.

3. will call as soon as i get settled in NY :)

Dani and Paul said...

I am glad that you had so much fun in Utah. I bet it was hard to leave him. That sucks that you guys have to be apart but its all worth it in the long run. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long to see him again.

Randi said...

Firstly, did I spot a contraction?

Your week sounds fun. It's funny to me how much I think you're going to love Utah. Especially at BYU you have opportunities to hear church leaders speak pretty much weekly. I also wonder if you'll be this obsessivly in love your entire life, and I think you will. Good luck with cooking!