
The Negative Clique Reunited! (we didn't choose the title...it was bestowed...)

Demonstrating our advanced children's choir "hands" choreography
This past weekend I had a fabu time singing in an alumni concert with my childhood choir.
It was so awesome to see everyone. This year marked the 25th anniversary of Contra Costa Children's Chorus and they had members representing (I would hazard to guess) every year. The concert was just the BEST opportunity to reconnect with some friendies I've had since the most awkward of adolescent times. It's so incredible to me that with some friends, no matter the time you've spent apart, it still feels just the most splendid when you're together. Lindsay you were sorely missed!
In other news I'm here in the oakland int'l. airport (way too early ...I'm kinda eager) waiting for my flight to Utah to go see my PG. Right now I'm people watching (beautiful african garb lady, weird "hey I'm artsy" peter pan hat mac owner so he's cool with me guy, small man with small laptop, and teen texters galore) while being tempted by the sumptuous scents of Auntie Freaking-do-they-put-crack-in-their-pretzels-Anne's goodies. I'm thinking I'll opt for CPK... a. because it's cpk come on...delish and b. because for some reason pizza carbs seem like more of a meal that pretzel carbs (disclaimer: I am NOT the type to think carbs is a dirty word).
I CAN NOT WAIT to see Phil! Why do I think that getting here earlier will magically make the whole travel experience faster??? Much the opposite is true actually.
I'm running out of battery. Sad and upsetting. Ta-ta for now! I'll be in the land of Betterhavesomeseriousmoisturizer for a week so expect quite the roll of pictures! (may fall back into blogging whilst PG is in class) CIAO AMICI!
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL YOUR BLOG
Have fun with Phil. I can't wait to see pictures.
I am so sad that I missed it! Sometimes I wonder if people think we named ourselves...and knowing us we could have, but it's so much better that it was given to us!
haha...excellent entry! Totally feel you on Antie's crack Pretzels! I love that that have cpk in airports that's what I got when I went to Cincinnati in November!
Post a Comment