Sunday, January 25, 2009

VICARIOUS SHOPAHOLIC


If anyone out there has size 6 feeties I implore you...PLEASE buy these beautiful, life changing, magical, man catching shoes from Anthropologie. They're on sale only in size 6...and I'm an 8.5... I'm not crying. I swear...

8 comments:

Rachel U said...

im a size 6!!! i want them!!!

Paige said...

I'm a six too. Really cute.

Randi said...

I am giving you the first Shopaholic book and duct taping you to a chair until you read it cover to cover. You ARE Becky Bloomwood.

miss aubrey said...

BUY THEM PA-LEEZ! someone I know should have them. guh so jealous of tiny feet! They make shoes even better. I'm considering chinese foot binding.

miss aubrey said...

and yes I need to read the book! especially if it's an autobiography:)

Nortorious said...

You're a 8.5?? Tell Camille. She'll be happy.
P.S, I'm expecting a Single Ladies contribution. We're filming at Pam's 6:30 manana. Please come!

Olivia said...

do you think i could shove my size 11's in there?

Nisha Asnani said...

i once tried to squeeze my feet into a 6.

remember the movie happy feet?

my movie: unhappy feet