Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm with the BAND.

Miss Bardot knew what was up.

With the headBAND that is! Be it thick, stretchy, sparkly, ribbon, leather, rhinestone, lace... it's the 21st century crown and I love it...the thick and to the hairline mod squad bands, the flower child-y scarves... and of course the prepster plaids and stripes. Headbands with bows also make my heart go thump bump lately. I'm romancing the band... a true band groupie.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

HA!!!!!!

Nisha Asnani said...

fo riz? i need to get sum!

RedVelvetDiva said...

OMG! A trend I actually follow...woohoo! I'm cool:)

I've always loved the headband...I'm actually known for them at work...I get so bored wearing the same black polo and khaki pants to work so To jazz up the ensemble I wear a different headband everytime! My mom gave me a butt load for christmas!

ps. Sometimes I like to think I look like Bridget Bardot and it makes me happy:)