Wednesday, January 28, 2009

EVERYBODY CUT FOOTLOOSE

Stretching is key to a good dance performance.

It's my sister-in-law-to-be (can't wait to just be married and drop the insanely long "to be" titles) Lenore's Birthday today.  It was her special birthday request that everyone bribe their tots, put on their dancing shoes, don their one armed leotards, and get busy to Beyonce (sasha FIERCE) Knowles' hit " Single Ladies." Be ye single or taken you're sure to enjoy the moves that are now posted on Lenore's blog. They are absolutely HILARIOUS.

I haven't heard from PG for a bit so I'm guessing he too has joined the dancing train (the boy got rhythm). Below is my contribution. If you like it feel free to put a ring on it...and yes I do use my inhaler at the end of the performance.


Oh! and PS... Little known fact via my sister courtney: one of the back up dancers in the original vid is a man. "the more you know"

7 comments:

Randi said...

first of all this is BEYOND amazing. the mom cameo was probably my favorite. too bad you and tara are like really good dancers. jerks. also i watched the original and one of the backups is TOTALLY a guy i dont know why i didnt notice it before. i hate when men have better woman bodies than me.

Katie said...

Please let your mom know that her butt is totally hot in this video.
I love it!

Paige said...

Your video is the BEST. You guys are absolute pros and I think Grandma Terri is the best with the best junk in the trunk.

Is Courtney a dancer too? I feel a little bad that you are diluting all those wonderful singing and dancing genes with the Greenbomb genes.

Olivia said...

OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD

I LOVE IT

RedVelvetDiva said...

Please tell me that was your moms butt...OMG that made my morning!

Nisha Asnani said...

this. is. amazing.

you and your sis are amazing dancers. and your mom...broke it dowwwwnnnnnnn

Katifornia said...

if it was possible to have this video running constantly as a desktop background, i would do it.