
If you can't throw out your birthday balloon...
May I just say I love throwing things away? It's exhilarating!
With every old pair of jeans I toss in the big black trash bag I feel lighter. It is a near spiritual experience for me. I think it reminds me how unimportant all of this junk is.
Every box I empty can serve a new use. I feel like we're clearing my mind while we clear our space.
I know some people have a lot of trouble lightening their load of possessions a la Hoarders. On a smaller scale I know it can be difficult to ditch that old Senior Class of '04 T-shirt or that gift you got that you never liked from a person you do like. So how do you feel during spring cleaning season? Is it a liberating purge or an emotional parting? Any tips for what to keep and what to bag?
4 comments:
I'll take your old jeans! For Charlotte. Or her barbies.
I absolutely LOVE throwing things away too. I can't stand cluttered drawers. Good luck with your spring cleaning!
spring cleaning cleans my brain out. also, isn't married cleaning more fun because you get to throw away things of his that you hate? donate pile!
When we moved I threw everything away I didn't use in the past year! It was awesome. We should all hang out soon!!
Post a Comment