Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rizzo's Got a Bun in the Oven.



Phil and I are thrilled and delighted to announce that we are pregnant!
(13.5 wks along to be exact!)

Baby Greenan 
will be coming to you on December 12, 2011.

(Unless baby decides to be an early bird or fashionably late like mama!)

More to come soon on:

*How we found out
*How we told the family
*Pregnancy so far
*What the future holds


Thank you for sharing in our joy!

12 comments:

Miss Mary said...

Wow, so exciting!! Congrats to you guys! Such wonderful news!

Nortorious said...

You're going to be a mama! And little Phil is going to be a Dad! I'm beside myself with joy. Best news ever!
C'mon. Post the weekly tummy shots.

Nortorious said...

Great title, BTW. Grease rules.

LHR said...

so so so so SO thrilled for the two of you! I'm so happy I had a chance to talk to you last night! looking forward to our longer chat soon. Love you!

Randi said...

Comin' through, comin' through, lady with a baby!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Terri OConnor said...

So happy! I see a rocking chair and a sweet bundle in my future. Just in the nick of time. Right when the last of our children is ditching us for college!

love love
love
mom

Ben & Cassie said...

Ahhhh aubrey so exciting!!!! That is amazing I am so happy for you two! Can't wait to hear more! Much love!

Paige said...

I will never cease to be amazed at your ability to keep a secret. If I had a secret I'd tell you because I know you can keep one. But I can't so I have no secrets.

Can we please set up a family calendar so each person gets enough of that baby? It's going to be hard for us all to get enough baby time with both families baby crazy and so close.

love love love

You have a BABY? In a BAR? Sweet Home Alabama

kyliemaclennan@gmail.com said...

YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA! im so excited for you :)

Meg and Ryan said...

AHHHHHHH!!!! I'm peeing my pants, i'm sooo excited for you guys! You will make the cutest mama in the world! Our babies can be friends and go shopping with their crazy mom's!

K.T. said...

I knew it was coming soon!! Im so thrilled for you and cant wait to read all about your adventure. And I think its good luck to have a baby in law school cause Cory did really well his first year and we had Zaylie a week before finals! haha