quirky alter outside of restaurant
For my parents anniversary this year my Dad gave my momma a surprise trip. Little did she know we were all coming along. Courtney, Tara, PG, me, Kelly, Robert, Kevin and Grace.
Over the weekend we toasted two more anniversaries: Saturday the 26th, Kelly and Robert celebrated their anniversary of 17 years of marriage (toast!). Sunday the 27th PG and I celebrated our 12 months of matrimony (toast!).
We spent the weekend down in Santa Cruz riding the giant dipper, swimming in the warm as bath water pool, and enjoying the great blue sea.
Here we are basking en el sole!
6 comments:
SO CUTE. Love your bathing suits and the fact that you have a tan.
Sure am glad I put on the towel! I had a great time with all of you! Not a bad egg in the batch.
love
love
It may just be that you have 2 sisters and one mom that are all the same size but you always have new clothes and it's unfair! Happy tripleversary to you all.
that looks so so fun! and so warm! you girls are the cuuutest. love your swim suit! and i LOVE that green skirt! i have it! love anthro always. congrats to you and phil!
I stared at that bikini picture for five minutes. It made me so happy. Especially Terri, go on with your bad self, you look fabulous. Well, each of you do. Everybody in adorable bikinis. We were meant to be related. Next time I pay Courtney for babysitting I'm paying in bikini because I've seen that one before.
Lenore I will have you know I brought three that weekend and rotated days!!!
Post a Comment