Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jim came to town.



This is father-in-law Jim. Doesn't he look like the life of the party? He is.
Last weekend he came to visit Camille, and Phil... and me too. We had a grand old time with Jim. We ate thai food, we watched the cougars beat colorado (I was in awe of the sheer volume of blue and white clad fans)... Jim and I hiked the Y on my first official "daddurday" (1,100 vertical feet in 1.5 miles), and the whole bunch of us got to watch Camille steal the show in her ward talent night. She directed and danced in a thrilling rendition of thriller (and might I add they did it all with 2 rehearsals). That family's got moves.

Tomorrow we have another visitor I am EXTREMELY excited about seeing... one of my wonderful sisters TARA (Courtney you are next if I have to kidnap you from your RA duties!). 

I'm so giddy I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep... or is that because of the fumes coming off of my latest furniture projects?

1 comment:

Miss Courtney Lynn said...

Haha sounds like a lot of fun I totally want to come I'm checking academic calendars asap!!!