Crates Barrels and Boxes
Moving in was absolute chaos. Lots of boxes, Styrofoam, tissue and tape. There were some moments at which I considered thrusting myself head first into the pile of packing-refuse and calling it a day. It's amazing how such a tidy looking stack of cardboard can upon opening become a bubble wrap and zip tie explosion. Lucky for us we had many helping hands (shout outs to mother-in-law Pam, Sis-in-law Cam, friendly neighbor in #108, and the Brian Vb and Jennica collective). Everything is now in it's rightful place (or pile, we're getting there!) and although we have not put up any curtains, hung any pictures, or covered any eyesores, I thought I'd give you the sneaky peak.
Also many many thanks for the wonderful hub, who picked us out a lovely apt just right for our needs.
Here's the family room, desk area, and kitchen table. Our kitchen and b-room were not ready for their close-ups... Mr. DeMille (reference joke).
Little welcome nook
Another little vignette
the craigslist couch, our first bargain hunting couple experience. Not to be our last.
Kitchen table I refinished and covered 4 days before
the move with helping hands from Momma OC.
Bathroom. My shout out to femininity. Also features
sparkly shower hooks and a fluffy white rug.
Desk area. Think manly meets maps.
8 comments:
Your apartment is darling so far and I am beyond jealous. I spy phils insistent globe, your cute kitchen table turned white, And different colored towels that gave me a migraine trying to figure out. Haha jk. Everything looks SoOOo cute and I can't wait to come and see it! I can't believe how fast you've gotten it all put together. You should have a house warming party soon.
YAYAYAYAYYAYA! Apartment decorating is hard but so fun. I'm jealous yours is so put together. I have NO money to decorate right now so it'll be awhile hahah. Then again, you did get MILLIONS of wedding gifts....
Way too adorable for a newlywed apartment. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to come visit.
Sunset Blvd.
Oh, Bob everything is so nice. The table looks great. It looks much better than it did at home. I wish we had taken a before pic. That desk has traveled further than many people do it a lifetime.
Thanks for the update,Im so happy that I can visualize you both in your new home.
xoxxoxoxoxoxo
It looks beautiful! I'm impressed with how fast you were able to put everything together.
it looks so good aubrey that it almost looks like you aren't in utah anymore!
just kidding, but it does look great! congratulations on moving in!
bobs!!! how cute are you i love the look and your vintage touches!!! i miss you like crazy love you lots
why is this the most beautiful apt in all of provo? i love it. you are amazing. when i get married can you decorate my apt? thanks.
Post a Comment