A lots happened since the last post. Not anything big or exciting or life changing, just a bunch of daily wonderful.
I went to visit Phil two weekends past and aside from the fact that it's still bitter cold in Provissimo and Utah does some serious bad mojo to my hair (really, it's not happy there, suggestions?!) it was a much needed and fun packed four days.
I'll break it down to a list so as not to make your eyes go computer-droopy:
1. I met ruby. She's Jaicy's cat and she became my little buddy. She doesn't have a tail just a cute cotton ball stub. She's softer than any softness and she liked to walk around the sink playing with my makeup brushes while I got ready. cutest. critter. EVER.
2. We started registering... something I had been putting off because I find it daunting. It was SO fun! and PG very much enjoyed the laser gun. (They must have made it look like a gun to draw in the grooms.)
3. We went to Phil's mission reunion. He was obviously the most fantastic catch there no offense to the other fiftyschmifty guys.
4. We went to Saturday afternoon conference. The whole watching conference with fiance thing is great, spiritual, wonderful. I sort of wish we could go to church everyday together.
5. We saw fast and furious at midnight with lovely friends. Here's my review: Seriously no substance at all but wildly entertaining and Paul Walker is FINE. The cars are quite cool the subjection of women was kind of revolting and otherwise it was rockin.
6. We shared an incredible date. After scoping out our new apartment bldg. (that's right Phil found our digs for next year! SO exciting.) We decided to just have a date and went to yummy Mexican food where I literally ate my weight in everything good and fell in love with Horchata which I will now be attempting to recreate for PG (it takes two days. ya I really love him.)
7.I cried... because I didn't want to leave... BUT the bright side is big on this one.... He's home for the summer in eight days!! So I really can't complain about anything. Except the internet...
roll le film...
My numbers
3 days until beautiful Chelsea's ( Oh my gosh she's all grown up and I finally met her DARling fiance who is just awesome. and yes I could tell that in five minutes.) wedding.
8 days til PG returns to the ville and we can be in love in person
1 month-ish until I see my dressy dress again. I saw it this past week and it's all coming together beautifully.
72 days and some hours til we're hitched!




4 comments:
WHY are you so pretty?!?!?! Damn it.
Also I have missed you on blog. You silly goose. I cannot wait until this wedding. I am going to rejoice in the lamb.
Now I have kill the beast stuck in my head. I'm excited for Phil to live here! We'll have actually go to the city and do stuff since we can double date :)
72 days?! omgosh! that sounds so cloooose!
I think your hair looks great...whiner :)
I can't wait till the wedding either, your home look so beaut!
Post a Comment