Thursday, April 23, 2009

buh-BYE!


...because he is the sweetest, sneakiest, most romantical man on earth...Phil surprised me and came home last night. He was a day early and not a minute too soon! I cried. He doesn't start work 'til monday...I have two days off... Goodbye computer!!

6 comments:

Olivia said...

:)!!!!!

Brittany said...

yay for surprises!!! Have fun this weekend.

Randi said...

yay! what's the plan for saturday? i know you'll read this, no one can really stay away from the computer. it's impossible.

Meg and Ryan said...

HAHA you make me laugh, i think it is sooo cute how in love you two are. I have a cute story for you about when i saw phil last week when i was in utah, i will call you and tell you in a few days;-)

ashley said...

fun! hope you two had a great weekend together dreaming of officially beginning forever :)

Nisha Asnani said...

too cute to boot.

p.s. you are the best. seriously.