I love where we live. Can we take our camera's out for walks together?
Just to let you know, it is snowing here in Chicago. I AM JEALOUS.
danville is heaven. my heaven atleast haha. it looks so beautiful! i miss the rolling green hills!
i drive into danville and i literally feel my heart beat slow down and i slip into relaxation mode. it is beautiful!!!! i never thought i'd say it growing up, but i would love to raise my kids in d-town :)
Oh so pretty! I love danville, it really is the prettiest!
wow, aubs this is gorgeous - i want to take this walk when i come for the wedding!
i am so jealous that you get to look at such beautiful things when you go for a walk. it looks like heaven on earth
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love where we live. Can we take our camera's out for walks together?
Just to let you know, it is snowing here in Chicago. I AM JEALOUS.
danville is heaven. my heaven atleast haha. it looks so beautiful! i miss the rolling green hills!
i drive into danville and i literally feel my heart beat slow down and i slip into relaxation mode. it is beautiful!!!! i never thought i'd say it growing up, but i would love to raise my kids in d-town :)
Oh so pretty! I love danville, it really is the prettiest!
wow, aubs this is gorgeous - i want to take this walk when i come for the wedding!
i am so jealous that you get to look at such beautiful things when you go for a walk. it looks like heaven on earth
Post a Comment