Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bridal Beauties Booty Boot Camp


I've got a little less than 4 months until the big day! It's time for Bridal Boot Camp...that's right....BOOT CAMP.

In college I had the luxury of getting my butt kicked at least three hours a week in dance. Pair that with the gym and I was unstoppable. Let me just say personal motivation is not my strong suit in the feel-the-burn department.... without a teacher yelling at you to hold that leg higher, that muscle tighter, it's easy to let it all slide. So now it's time for some booty bootin'.

Tara is the task-master and we started today. We're crunching, jogging, stretching (I'm panting) and it feels GLORIOUS! ... OK .... so at first the only thought running through my head was "it's been a while it's been a while" and the only feeling was akin to puking...but now I feel fab! Let the boot campin' begin! 

7 comments:

Olivia said...

Like you even NEED to work out, you crazy lady. OMGGG!!!! When am I getting an invitation hmmm?

Dara <3 said...

at least you have the motivation to work out. I just try to convince myself that if I pass on the donut in the morning then I'll magically appear to be skinner :(. but you're going to look AMAZING for your wedddinnngg

Anonymous said...

and if that doesn't work, there's always the old adage..."if you can't tone it, tan it!"

Rachel U said...

im sorry, why do you need boot camp again? you have the best cutest body ever! but go you! haha!

Nisha Asnani said...

oh gurrl i know! i've started running again for the past two weeks - and yesterday i pulled my calf muscle while trying to attempt one of those side splits i actually had for a brief second in college....

bad idea.

getting back in shape is ruff. but you can do it! i believe in you! you'll feel so great! yay!

p.s. i love you :)

Dani and Paul said...

WOw! I wish that I had your motivations to exercise. I have to loose all my baby weight but I am not motivated at all. DOn't worry you are going to look amazing! I can't wait to see you in your dress. Good luck with boot camp

ashley said...

get em girl!