
Not actually my family... as far as I know :)
Hope everyone enjoys this festive day brought to you by a group of people once very unwelcome in our beautiful country. I guess they just kept having huge families and moved on up in life because now everyone seems to be Irish! I've always been proud of that chunk of my heritage and the spirit of the people and the culture. If I were a boy I would have been named in fact "Patrick Shea O'Connor." I'm glad I'm a girl instead so I can be Aubrey Alise O'Greenan (JOKE. I am not smooshing our names together or hyphenating, lest we sound like a pub.)
O'Connor Family Motto: "From God every help."
4 comments:
sweet family crest!
I love that name! Go for it. It's all about the hyphenation
you make me want to whistle a jaunty tune and kick up me heels
update lady!
Post a Comment