Thursday, November 20, 2008

IM OUT-E.



SO. ECSTATIC. LEAVING. TUESDAY.


I'll be heading home on Tuesday night and I literally feel like I'm going to pop out of my skin (that would be very bad, wouldn't it?) with excitement. I got the hair done today which was MUCH needed. It reaffirmed my love for the aveda co. and all of their awesome smelling herby products. I kept with the red it just looks a bit less...um.... "crappy" now (I had been negligent aka I'm an incredibly poor college student).


I could talk about going home all day. Really all day everyday until I'm finally shut up by.... actually going home!  Not that any special Phil-ish person is picking me up at the airport or anything, and not that I miss my loving fam with all of my heart and soul and can't wait to squeeze them, and not that my town is the best town of all the towns in the world of towns... or whatever... 

I cannot wait to be at the fabulous Oakland International. I can't wait to drive the back way through crow canyon and smell In-N-out beckoning to me as I get closer to the freeway.  If I didn't have class on monday I could have gone home TODAY. Isn't that a travesty? I think so. In fact if I didn't have any classes anytime... I could just stay at home! Funny thought laugh with me.

I'm dreaming of all the wonderfulness that awaits me in the homeland:

1. the family (subgroup: the most awesome cousins in the universe)

2. turkey (possibly shot by my Grandpa "the man") cranberry sauce and martinelli's sparkling apple cider aka nectar of heaven

3. this guy I kinda like

4. a blonde bestie (we can celebrate Hanukkah together)

5. possible unexpected high school encounters (I'm telling you people I LIVE for these, the more awkward the better)

6. Christmas Tree cutting extravaganza 2008. Let the search for the super sapling begin.

7. lolli my sassy diva puppy.

8. a certain 8 and under group that owns my heart (and Paige if you read this I have pre-begged Phil to come visit with me on wednesday-ish) 

9. completion of a very exciting and groundbreaking music video directed by Brian VB. (or VanNasty if you will)

10. DOMENICOS. last due to its near sacred importance.

4 comments:

Paige said...

I'm reading and we are counting the days! Oh, Phil is coming home too? Maybe we'll see him.

Olivia said...

Take me with you?!

Brittany said...

So jealous...I don't get to go home till Christmas!

Nortorious said...

Um, can you babysit? You're the only babysitter that could handle both babies awake.