Sunday, October 19, 2008

sunday sundae


It's sunday and what a tiring one it was. I didn't get to go to church (spiritual nugget here) because I had rehearsal for thirty thousand million hours.  The show's going really well so that's fancy (I'm using "fancy" only because Phil hates it and thinks only hicks use it as a common adjective. Is this true?) 

My costume for the show makes me look like the angel Gabriel and I'm supposed to be the saucy Goddess of Love Venus...this may be changing. Venus is usually depicted naked with an apple so I'm sure we can find a happy medium between nudey patooty and gigantic white pillowcase outfit of ugliness that smells like old people. 

Also today I lost my keys...and then miracle of miracles it came to me. I had left them out in the grass and they were still sitting there just where I had plopped them when I ran frantically to the lawn. I am the miss universe of losing things.

Oh! and PG and I are making a 12 days of Utahmas countdown for my visit.  We are changing all of the christmas gifts to utah-ish things. I started with "twelve teased hairded ladies" he gets eleven then I do ten and so on.  I'm mad because he gets "five golden rings" which a. is the most fun part of the song to sing and b. it just begs for a polygamist joke with the whole five rings thing. 

I'm thinking that is all. I need a blogworthy event.

3 comments:

philthy said...

Fancy IS a redneck word. Don't believe me? Try saying it with a southern accent.

Nisha Asnani said...

you know what's the best? when you rhyme made-up adjectives with fancy

fancy pantsy
fancy schmancy
fancy dancy

are just a few examples.

love.

Nisha Asnani said...

It's hard for me to imagine someone stopping calling you - you are so awesome.

that actually makes me feel a lot better. less of a freak or an ugly weirdo ;)