
for the Graffiti type of tagging...
Here goes it:
I am: unique.
I have: the most incredible family.
I am: an idealist.
I think: about my great grandmas a lot lately.
I know: stage left from stage right.
I want: to burn all of my clothes and start over again.
I dislike: stupidity.
I miss: Phil every minute of every day.
I fear: things when I forget I'm not alone.
I feel: like I'm the luckiest girl on the planet.
I smell: like OFF! bugspray and burt's bees lotion. I'm wondering if they negate each other.
I crave: Italy and all of it's foodie glory.
I cry: at Church, at commercials, at uplifting life moments, at heart-wrenching moments, at Oprah moments. I am a faucet.
I usually: smile.
I search: for answers.
I wonder: what my kids will be like.
I regret: not taking more classes at cmu. Then again...I wouldn't trade hanging out on the cut for anything.
I love: my global family and I'm always amazed at all the beautiful things they're doing.
I care: about SKINcare.
I always: enjoy a good awkward moment.
I worry: too much.
I am not: a cold weather girl.
I remember: singing "oh what a beautiful morning" in the kindergarten talent show.
I believe: there's a patch of good in every one.
I dance: in my room as if I were in Footloose and I just want to break free and start a dance revolution.
I don't always: have an answer.
I argue: only when necessary. or crabby.
I write: thank you notes like a proper lady.
I Win: at Gestures.
I Lose: my keys and my phone a few times a week and it sends me into hysterics.
I Wish: Enchanted would go to Broadway and Disney would hire me as Giselle.
I Listen: music. all. of. the. time.
I Don't Understand: math. at all. or budgeting. I keep receipts just to feel adult...then I throw them away.
I Lose: my keys and my phone a few times a week and it sends me into hysterics.
I Wish: Enchanted would go to Broadway and Disney would hire me as Giselle.
I Listen: music. all. of. the. time.
I Don't Understand: math. at all. or budgeting. I keep receipts just to feel adult...then I throw them away.
I Can Usually Be Found: in rehearsal.
I Am Scared: of cockroaches.
I Need: more allowance yo-da-lay-hee-whoo ( thats for all ye DOUG fans)...but really. I NEED A JOB.
I Forget: what color my hair really is.
I Am: learning.
I tag NIsha, LIVliv, and MS. Glennon!
No comments:
Post a Comment