Sunday, October 12, 2008

blogged out.


What shall I blog about?
I blog and talk and think too much about Phil. (LESS THAN THREE WEEKS TILL MY VISIT!) So I asked Phil himself to tell me what I should blog about instead (after he wouldn't let me post pictures I photoshopped of him...ok so they're semi embarrassing. Maybe If you all beg enough he'll break down and let me) He didn't give me ANY good ideas. So....I think I'll just pick something....

TARGET!

1.Target is my second love so I think its a blogworthy topic.
2.Target is like church. you always leave with more than you expected AND you give them ten percent of your earnings.
3.I love the Target sign.  It's always shining there in the distance, beckoning.
4.I love getting lost in the cosmetics and skin care aisles.  I am obsessed with not getting wrinkles...anyone working on non-surgical solutions to aging I salute you.  I hope to be the first woman to NOT age...or at least the dead sexiest old lady possible.dream BIG.
5.my little sister Tara used to call it "Tara-get" because she'd always get something when we went there
6. Their signature color is red. That makes them sassy. I like sassy.
7. If the world was ending I might seriously consider living in Target. I would eat blue slurpees and popcorn. I would sleep in a tent with a memory foam mattress and paint my nails every day to pass the time.
8. I love the scrap booking/craft aisles at Target. Sometimes I go and stand and stare (for literally 15 minutes) thinking about all of the wonderful crafty projects I could do...usually this ends with me buying hair products instead.
9. People are generally happy in Target,  as people are when they are mindlessly purchasing underpriced unnecessaries.
10. When you feel high class I suggest pronouncing it the frenchie way,"Tar-jay"  J'aime Target.

PG thinks I could be a spokeswoman for the big red store. I think so too. I don't know what all that would entail but I'm sure I could negotiate some free hot dogs and shoes into the contract...maybe they'd even give me that ugly-cute dog. HIRE ME?

8 comments:

Paige said...

I agree. I think they should just swipe your card for $100 bucks when you walk in because you aren't getting out of there without spending at least that.

And it's spelled aisles. I love you too much not to tell you. Like walking down a wedding aisle. But you can spend a honeymoon in a tropical isle.

miss aubrey said...

ahahahahahha. phil just corrected me on the same thing. you people are like an auto-spell checker. i love you too paige! lets go to target!

Randi said...

I love Target too, I think everyone does. But I always leave really depressed and empty handed because I know if I buy one thing I will buy everything my heart desires. You can't have a store with CDs, DVDs, makeup, clothes, holiday decorations and house stuff in one store. It's too much and my credit card can't handle it. I need to be richer to shop there hahahah

Celia Fae said...

Here comes the begging. Please please please post the funny photoshopped pictures of Phil so we can make fun of him. Please. He can't retaliate from that far away. Beggity beg.

Olivia said...

TARGETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Camille said...

okay my days of creeping are over.

i completely upport the target obesession. last time i was there i bought a halloween costume, sprinkles for a cake i was making, and facewash. could you do that at any other store?

POST THE MULAN TAI CHI PICTURE!

Camille said...

**support

LHR said...

target is the best place on earth. end of story.