Monday, October 27, 2008

SCRUB a dub dub


I've fallen head over heels in love with my bathtub. We are very involved. Shh don't tell!

My apt. is circa some time between 1920ish (when the main house was built) and 1940(ish...im not a history major folks). This means I have no garbage disposal (GROSS. It's like camping all the time scraping dishes), no dishwasher (pity me)...BUT I have a nice deep wonderful bathtub and in the past week it has been a dreaaaaam to sink into it.  I think I'm actually becoming a bath-addict, I mean there's worse things, right?  In fact I think bathing is kind of a lost tradition that needs revival.  We're all running around taking ten minute showers before zipping somewhere else.  Bathing is high art and I love it.  I recommend everyone taking 30 minutes out of life to get nice, relaxed, and raisiny this week. It's GLORIOUS.

2 comments:

Nisha Asnani said...

you know who else loves her long baths...

starts with a c ..ends with an aitlyn.

you know what i mean...

Celia Fae said...

I'm all over the bathtime. I love it when the weather turns cold so I have an excuse. I'm jealous of your giant tub.