Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I GOT A TICKET TO RIDE!


That's right. Phil and I can't stand the distance...I'm visiting Oct. 31st (YEP HALLOWEEN) for the weekend.  I can't wait.  I'm even ok with the fact that most of my "haunting halloween hours" will be spent next to some large suited man who doesn't know how to share armrest space and asks me icky college questions. 

IMPORTANT: should I fly in costume???

thoughts appreciated.

I'm hoping that on a halloween flight they'll be showing Young Frankenstein and Hocus Pocus...A girl can dream right?

in other news:

my show goes up in two weeks: orpheus in the underworld by Offenbach
I ate half a bag of mini reeses cups in the course of about 2 days.
I continue to rack up an impressive phone bill.
I watched conference this weekend. It was well accompanied by friends and waffles. and lots of food for the soul.
I hate theory with a burning passion.
I miss PG.
Houston weather is gorgeous right now. cool. sunny. breezy...the sweaty days are done (knock on wood)

7 comments:

Leah said...

Have fun in D-ville. Squeeze your family for me!

Randi said...

should you fly in costume? why is that even a question? psh.. can't wait to see pictures!

Paige said...

Yes to flying in Costume. maybe you'll get a free drink!

Are you home for Thanksgiving?

I hope Phil paid for your ticket. If not you should dump him.

Olivia said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Can you be in my life please?
I'm not joking when I'm saying I really miss you.
How about you convince Phi to pay for you to fly here?? I would cry.

If you fly in costume, go in something that takes up lots of space like a Sumo Wrestler or a carrot.

Cameron and Kristen said...

I'm so excited!! We definitely need to hang out while you're in town! I think you should fly in a costume! What are you going to be?

Nisha Asnani said...

what if your costume was a flight attendant, then you would be costumed AND ironic! ha!

wait. waaaiiit... what if your costume was a big foam airplane!!!

boggles the mind.

Brittany said...

Most definitely fly in costume. I think I am one of the many Danvillians that is more excited about your relationship than you are! Have fun on your weekend away.