Saturday, October 11, 2008

ART IMITATING LIFE... FOLLOWING DREAMS.


Fozzie: Hey, why don't you join us? 
Gonzo: Where are you going? 
Fozzie:We're following our dream! 
Gonzo: Really? I have a dream, too! 
Fozzie: Oh? 
Gonzo: But you'll think it's stupid. 
Fozzie:No we won't! Tell us, tell us!

Right now I'm learning about following dreams. I feel like Gonzo.  Sometimes telling people your true dreams is hard.  Following your dreams can be frightening, often it requires of you great changes and bravery in making those changes reality. President Monson talked in conference about distinguishing what is important and what is not, and about not letting those important things pass you by.  He quoted the music man (my dad's favorite. I've seen it SO many times) "you pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find you've collected a lot of empty yesterdays."  You have to live life today. And you have to follow your heart. NOW. not tomorrow. I just hope everyones as nice as fozzie about the whole thing...because once your heart tells you something, you better follow it.

2 comments:

Randi said...

I'm so interested in what this is about..

Brittany said...

I agree with Randy...what changes are you planning on making that involve following your heart?