Monday, April 22, 2013

He has a fan club.

This weekend we have been babysitting four adorable boys in addition to our one. Teddy is in heaven and is in fact asleep in his car seat at this very minute because he is exhausted from all of the fun-having. The best part of the whole situation is that these boys are some of Theodore's biggest fans. Teddy has even procured a new nick name: "thee" like sea with a soft "th." Here are a few of the funny praises I've heard sung for my little toddler.

"Teddy is so popular he should be rich. I would even give him a quarter because he's so cute!"

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I mean... I get to hang with Teddy and literally NO ONE gets to hang out with Teddy."

"what up thee!!"

"WHY is Teddy SO popular?!!!"

Teddy is going to get too big for his britches!

2 comments:

Jeffrey & Dara said...

oh my gosh Teddy walks now? It has been way too long since I've seen him! We need to change that. He looks adorable, by the way. I can see why he's so popular!

Randi said...

I would like a membership to Teddy's fan club. ¿Cuanto questa?