
me today
A few weeks ago my mom and I were at Sephora toting baby Teddy. As we were leaving a friendly employee offered us some samples. I am a sucker where samples are concerned from cosmetics to Costco. We left happily with our little treats.
Yesterday as I got ready for the show, I decided to put one of those tiny samplers to the test: Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray. I've used setting spray before (It sets your makeup and makes it last. It's a great option if you use loose powder like bare minerals.) but none had such a hard-core name as this little number. I was a little concerned for the good of my skin but I sprayed away. This was at about 3:30 pm.
The show opened at 7 and after running around, getting dressed, eating snacks, sweating out my nerves, and trying to fix my flattening hair, my face still looked perfectly preserved.
This morning I woke up exhausted. I reluctantly put on real clothes and went to the mirror. My eyelashes were still curled, my flaws were still concealed. WHAT is in this stuff?! My guess is the tattoo ink of Kat Von D mixed with the sweat of Ke$ha and a powder made from the horn of a unicorn. Either that or it's straight up super glue. IT'S MAGIC and what could be better for a new mommy than the possibility of cutting your makeup application to every other day?!
ps. The show was breathtaking. I feel so lucky to be a part of this uplifting work and be so reminded of the message of Easter!
2 comments:
that sounds like magic for anyone. i want to hear all about your show!!
Must buy this, or atleast get a free sample from sephora! Ps-tagged you in a post today, don't feel obligated to do it, just in case you are bored and want to talk about yourself haha
Post a Comment