

Teddy.
Theodore is 4 months old.
He laughs at funny things.
He nuzzles into my neck when he feels shy.
He gazes at our purple orchid as if in a trance.
He faces out in the baby bjorn.
He wakes up happy in his crib after a big morning movement.
He drools and puts his hands in his mouth. The Dr. says teeth are on their way.
He charms with his big eyes and lashes.
He talks and chirps.
He gets bossy.
He snuggles.
5 comments:
he is the perfect combination of you and phil. what a cutie teddy is!!!!!
AWW so cute, good thing you are writing this stuff down, you won't want to forget! That hat? I die
um what an adorable teddy yours is.
so, so cute!
So cute. He is getting so big. I am coming to Danville in June so I want to see you guys and meet your little guy. I can't believe how big he is getting
What a perfect little peanut! I can't wait to meet him someday soon!
Post a Comment