Yosemite is one of those most-beautiful-place-on-earth places. We loved soaking in the scenery, listening to the rushing water, and spending time with the fam. Baby and I even made it up to the top of Vernal falls with it's over 600 granite steps! There were generous breaks and lots of water chugged.
Thank you to Jim and Pam for making it possible for all of us to enjoy it!
Here's some of the film pics (While they were developing I ate almost every sample in Costco; quesadilla, meatball, fruit chew, broccoli cheddar soup, chicken and chips. Two hips and a hooray for free lunch!)
3 comments:
You're pregnant and you're supposed to be fat and ugly. Can you please get on board with that instead of being literally the cutest human on the planet thanks.
PS Maybe it's because it's regular film but I thought the picture at the bottom was of us in Yosemite as kids when we ran into each other.
You are so cute with your little belly. I am so glad that you got the clothes.
i didn't know it was possible to look so cute when you're pregnant. you give me hope for my future (very far future). also we need to get together one weekend. if you guys are here for thanksgiving maybe we can all get together one night!
Post a Comment