Have you been able to fight the urge for starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate lately? I have not.
Here I am this past week, welcoming fall in Phil's button up. He is a nice husband and takes lots of pictures of me and the babe... and let's me wear his shirts.
Sometimes if I try really hard I can see my feet.
7 comments:
You look so beautiful! I am so happy and excited for you guys :)
Flashlight on Aubrey!!! You look absolutely amazing. Why couldn't I have looked like you when I was preggo!! You are just so cute and stylish!! #1 looking prego!!
You are so adorable! What a great idea to wear Phil's shirts. I think I will have to start practicing being pregnant and implementing this wonderful plan now :)
You are adorable
i love this! another reason to wear his clothes!
Oh my gosh, you are the CUTEST, and I'm jealous that you look so phenomenol pregnant!!! I love those boots and i definitely had the same affinity for delicious fall days!!!
you look adorable, as always! I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment