
home.
... is in LOVE with thewildernessdowntown a new interactive music video that is exploding like the Fourth of July on the world's widest wildest web.
DO IT:
Follow the link.
Download google chrome or update your browser if you need to. (It's worth it baby.)
Enter in the address of your childhood home.
Get ready for a big slice of wonderful and cool.
You're in for a treat!
seen it? thoughts?!
3 comments:
That was pretty sweet/trippy. I wish everytime i wrote notes they instantly grew branches for drawn birds to nestle in. :) Loved it! btw me and Dallin are coming into town (Danville) this weekend- if at all possible we really want to see you/phil and randy/chad. let me know if you guys are free!
I saw this a couple of days ago and I l-o-v-e it. I totally got teary.
I did it! I got emotional because I survived and learned on that street! Glad to have moved on and take a bit of the experinece with me always.
Post a Comment