Friday, August 27, 2010

our august.




We've been...
camping
show-going
wedding hopping 
and showering beautiful brides!

August has been a 
RUSH.

Dashing and Smart:

Philip has jumped head first into law school. He works a lot and he will continue to do so for the next 3 years. He's learning so much and I am embarrassingly proud. I can almost see his brain growing before my eyes. He commutes into the city everyday on bart and as a result has really gotten into podcasts (know any good ones?)
 
Music and Little Ones:

I'm nannying the cutest dumpling toddler boy during the week. We play at the park, build block towers, and work on sounds and words. He's my little charge. In the evenings I'm teaching voice lessons and on Saturdays I'm teaching Kindermusik

Anytime we have to come up for air we plan little activities like baseball training (I'm learning to hit the ball) and hot tub hangouts with friends. 

August has been good to us... Well, all but those putridly hot past few days. (We're talking 107* people!) I thought I might die.






2 comments:

Terri OConnor said...

Love the pic of the young people at peter pan.

Unknown said...

Yay! Make sure all your friends know that you're teaching in Danville on Saturdays and Orinda on Wednesdays! Aubrey is a GREAT teacher! I hope your little charge comes back to class. He was so cute♥♥♥