
My first rusty audition in 2 years... My first dance call in a very long time... about 450 audition-ees... 1 pair of character shoes... a leotard that *hallelujah* still fits after my stage sabbatical...
and...
Ensemble.
Excited!!!!!!!!! x a mil'
SO so SO excited for...
getting back into "dance-shape" which is the BEST kind of shape.
singing all of the songs we love, while doing WHAT I love to do.
teasing my weave out of control big.
costumes... yum yum.
buy tickets and see me.
mwah!
10 comments:
Hey Bob, I think I went to hs with your director!! Ill be there! EXCITED
love
mom
congrats! i'm so glad you're doing this and I can't wait to come see the show :)
So exciting!! Very happy for you, and would love to come out and see the show! big congrats to you!
omg congrats!!! I'm totes coming to see you this is amazing!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I love that movie.
amazing!!!! i want to see you!!
YAY!!!! congrats! we are so coming out to see you!!!!
dang girl! congratulations aubrey! have i ever told you how amazing you are?? maybe if i get lots of money and time all of a sudden ill fly there and see you perform!
So fun! Can't wait to see it! 450 auditioners??? Really???? Wow....totally impressed!!!!!!!
OMG GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment