Wednesday, July 14, 2010

a hairy ordeal.


creative brows


At the risk of sounding hair-brained.... I have had
hair on the brain...

1. My roots. I must make it one more week. I MUST. In the world of newlywed-dom sometimes you just have to let those roots get a little long... I purposefully made my hair appointment just farther than I could stand. I have a color mullet, dark on top, party red in the back. I tried to dye it with my color shampoo...it was kinda pink. I think I'll stick with waiting.
Oh I wish it were that easy, cheap, and foamy 1965...

2. My eyebrows. Never pluck with a magnifying mirror, you've GOT to keep your eye on the whole picture. I think I've lost sight of their shape (and I'm very persnickety about eyebrow shapes), so I'm letting them grow out so someone wiser can make them pretty for me. They are fuzzy. 
The ultimate shape

3. My legs. Blast you summer! I'm too lazy for this. Phil votes laser hair removal. Anyone done it? Does it really work? My legs would be very happy if it did.

I hope it's that kind of laser... only $2.00 to tack on an invisible force field!

So that's my hairy ordeal, I'm a two-tone headed, mis-shapen browed, poorly shaven fur monster. But somebody loves me, so that counts for something right?!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

My roots are the worst they have EVER been...EVER! I'm dying for Kelly to get his paycheck so I can get them done. What fun it is to be young and poor!

Randi said...

i'm with you on the eyebrow thing, but i don't ever have enough patience to let them grow out.

Olivia said...

Girl, you do NOT need to laser your legs. That's lame. Just be hairy. MUAHAHA