The big one is going to give me nightmares. He's creepy. Want to know what phil looked like as a baby (and what your babies might look like)? Come hold Silas. Every single fam member has said the same thing. I even have an ancient pair of jammies that were phil's.
7 comments:
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahhahahahahhahahahah! Phil looks pleased. I like the narrative from Lady and the Tramp.
The big one is going to give me nightmares. He's creepy.
Want to know what phil looked like as a baby (and what your babies might look like)? Come hold Silas. Every single fam member has said the same thing. I even have an ancient pair of jammies that were phil's.
That is SO cute! I love it.
I want to be friends with half these characters. i beleive that they would be a pleasant time. :)
I can't believe he let you post a close up picture of his webbed toes.
Very nice...but you know how I feel about FEET!
tooooooooo funny!!!!!!
Post a Comment