
Apparently the Vatican and I have a lot in common (besides the Christianity part).
The holy city just released a "Top Ten Records of All Time." And they ROCK. The list includes the Beatle's Revolver and Paul Simon's Graceland. Kudos on your taste Rome.
It makes me so unbelievably happy to think that all of humanity can agree on a few things; like the epic importance of Michael Jackson's Thriller (which also made the cut).
I love it.
I love this topsy turvy world.
I love that music is such a common language of the soul.
I also love Fleetwood Mac. So does the Vatican.
Read more details in the NYTimes.
1 comment:
I was really confused why the Pope and Catholic church would take a stance on this at all. Then I read the article and am slightly less confused. I'm glad you and the Pope could get along, musically.
But seriously, music is such a common language. I often think about (here's a hippe-dippy-trippy flashback for you) singing in the woods at girls camp on those thursday night adventures. sooo peaceful.
Post a Comment