
Wasn't he the most precious baby on earth???!!
My husband Philip Mark turned 24 today. I'm crazy about him and I'd like to tell you a little bit about why he's phenomenal. (That's what you do on hus-birthdays right?)
He can jump-rope through his hands.
He never complains about school work. He just powers through it.
He listens when I'm emotional. I am often emotional.
He loves baseball (Giants), basketball (Warriors). He's a loyal fan.
He watches the History Channel with me. I've found my match.
His skin is always three shades darker than mine. I can't catch up, he has Jewish genes.
He is an eagle scout. Scout's honor.
He always tries to be better and to do the right thing.
He is a Mexican food connoisseur.
He is trilingual. He speaks English, Spanish, and French (kissing bahaha) fluently.
He has just unfair eyelashes.
He is a fantastic dancer. He has the rhythm.
He is a champion with kids and a super uncle.
He gives honest and thought out advice.
He has a rap-recording.
He is witty. He is funny.
He is genuinely considerate of others.
He's my best friend on Earth. Thank goodness he lost all of that baby fat!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Phil! We are glad you were born too!
Happy Birthday Phil! Love the picture
Happy Birthday!
I'm glad you found someone to watch the history channel with, I found someone to watch ESPN with. :) Our husbands are great!
Happy birthday Philthy. Did you know when he was 4 he decided he didn't know how to smile? I challenge you to find one little kid pic of phil grinning.
Happy Birthday Phil! I hope you two have a fun day celebrating!
He is also a terrific Son in Law.
Phil was an adorable baby. Almost the cutest. Happy birthday, Phil! Twenty four on 24. Golden.
his eyelashes are unfair.happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Phil. I'm pretty sure I still have a copy of his rap recording from high school. You should put up a video of him jumping rope through his arms...I would love to see that.
you guys are seriously the cutest couple i have ever seen. happy birthday philthy!
Dear Aubrey,
I envy your photoshopping skills. Phil is now officially the most adorably chunky baby of all time. Your blogs make me laugh so hard. :)
Sam
Post a Comment