
My sweet Teddy captured by Lenny!
We are moving. I haven't addressed this fact because I was in denial.
We had a very special and busy month filled with rehearsal, work, teaching, school, and most importantly the wedding of my very dear cousin (post to come). Although I am over the moon excited about our new place I could not wrap my brain around packing with Theo in toe while balancing it all with a nutty rehearsal schedule. Blogging was obviously kicked to the bottom of the totem pole and that is OK in my book.
Now that it's the night before move-in I'm excited. There's some sort of connection between fall and change. The leaves, the air, the rhythm of life all become crispy and electric. Phil says he forgets every year how much I love the fall. I think all women I know love it (why is that??!). Whatever it is exactly that makes us all so giddy this season I don't know. I do know I want to bask in all of it's carmel, cider, and crunchy leaf pile goodness. I feel cozy and excited to settle into a new nest...like a momma squirrel. So here's to exciting changes, busy days, and a whole lot of new-apartment-DIY-extravaganzas coming your way!
ps. apartment deets: we're still in the same ward just a slightly bigger place with a washer/dryer, dishwasher, and pool. Remember when I handwashed 3,000 dishes? Yep, that happened.
pps. Joseph is going fantastically and you should come see it!
ppps. Teddy is 10mo. old. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!!
6 comments:
Mama squirrel. HAHAHA!!!
Beautiful photo. I love your new nest
I love that you get to move to a place with a diswasher and a washer/dryer! Ah, that would make my life complete :) Good luck with the move!
I get to see your new place and your mini-me and your face in 2 months!
My mom is going to see Joseph with some lady friends! Yay! Wish I could see it too.
He looks so cute! Little wiggly Teddy.
Post a Comment