Tuesday, July 3, 2012
little lion cub.
Teddy and I visited Hap Magee Park yesterday. That's the place where PG and I had our reception 3 years ago. I took some pictures of Mr. T under the big oak tree where we had our ring ceremony. Next we headed from the pretty part of the park to the fun part of the park where there are play structures and water features. Theodore and I hung out in the shade. He contently and intensely watched all of the bipedal children at play. He is dying to run. I can see it in his big dreamy blue eyes. He's working on crawling and getting closer every day. It's so strange to see my little lump of clay in crawling position. He yelled "hi" to the children a few times. He kind of says haaa. I'm not counting it as a first word because he's little, he started saying it months ago, and I want him to say momma... but he sure does say it back to us whenever we say "hi" especially in the morning over and over and over again. Being with my tiny guy in the summer is grand. I am grateful that we live in a country with public parks that are nice and green and pretty (you can count that as my 4th of July thank-America-mony). A lovely park is a poor man's vacation. Theodore and I had a great one. Sometime I'll tell you about our real vacation to San Diego...maybe tomorrow? maybe next month? I'm a fickle blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
he is the cutest!!! perfect combo of you and phil! love those big eyes of his! love you blog :) i miss this park.
I love how he is slowly approaching the camera in all of those pictures. It looks like he's on Shark Week.
Teddy is so precious and beautiful! Loved being able to spend time with him and you in SD!
What a cutie. Love him in front of the giant oak. I see many a family pictures there in the future :)
Post a Comment